Monday, 15 August 2016

My first inIW Marketplace buy for Inworldz, and it was easy!

inIW marketplace Inworldz
Marketplace product page inIW.net
My first marketplace buy, and it was easy! (see my previous marketplace post and more info  here)

First I had to visit an inIW terminal in-world, create an account, verify it on the online marketplace, then deposit some money in the in-world terminal so I could make my purchase.

Wolf has added some useful search filters. I fancied an old style, non mesh complete outfit, for a female avatar, and it was a simple task to narrow down the clothing available and add to my basket.

inIW terminal Inworldz
inIW terminal
As a first try out I just put enough in my account to buy the outfit, but it would be even quicker if I had left a surplus to spend later.

You can call me impressed! I received a box in my inventory almost immediately, and this was unpacked and tried on in no time.

The outfit matched the photo and description, and was made by Sophia Larkspur, a creator whose store, 'Sophia Fashion' I hadn't yet discovered.

The complementary jewellery set was a real bonus and such good value for a complete look.

Inworldz purple outfit
Wearing my new outfit at Artworldz Inworldz
Marketplace listings include a teleport to store option, so I tpd over to have a look at the full range, and was very tempted by some cute swimming outfits.

You need the official viewer to get a one-step tp from a web-link, but you can simply use the inworld search box instead, once you know the store name you are looking for.